Friday, December 23, 2016

Dreams; As Guthrie goes, so I; The cat department; White christmas, like me



Dreams of Cloth

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven
by William Butler Yeats

Listen Online


Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

"He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven" by William Butler Yeats


^,^

Wis exits stage Left 2016

































A toast with Slimowitz
secreted into the Avalon Cafe
in a Pellegrino bottle.
Wis was 97, his birthday that day.


















^,^

The Cat Department

Catatonic
from SRN stringer Bentz-
ie and the Jets



^,^

Roary the Appleton cat
of Erin Dix and another Bennie,
her husband:


She gives fingers a rest in the sunshine
after a romp on the keys:




PLAY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBxRRUj1bcAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBxRRUj1bcA




^,^



Kd Cat
Roary's cousin
waits to trim the Christmas tree.

So far it just has the two new Tin Toy Arcade
trinket ornaments hanging.

1.  The tin zeppelin
2.  The red star also just in from the Arcade.

The star is reminiscent of the old Ford 150 white truck
with the red star on the doors. Roary's Mom, Erin (not her real mom)
 rode with me to Ellison Bay WI camping, when Erin was much smaller.












Stars, trucks, camping, cats -

at Christmas and always

ALL THINGS ARE CONNECTED


















^,^

White Christmas





http://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pickup?code=6535432229318&source=jl999&utm_medium=internal_email&utm_source=pickup&utm_campaign=receivercontent





^,^

You aint no Santy Claws