Friday, February 1, 2008

Once more, Atty. Bob, Puget Sound









Former Radish buncher,

Attorney Bob of Puget Sound WA writes again to the raccoon news.

"Hey David! I must tell you that I have a new radish-related vocation temporarily, due to the down-turn out here in the legal industry. I am now harvesting and bunching seaweed for the upscale fresh markets on the Olympic Peninsula. If you look closely at the picture - I am in the center with the white shirt, and wearing, I hope you can tell, the famous bunching rubber bands as in the halcyon days of our former calling as radish bunchers.

I find that I am able to get away with true radish-bunching rubber bands, so far. None of the sandal-clad, Hawaiian-shirt wearing green market shoppers in Sequim or Port Angeles have said, "Say, THIS isn't a seaweed band, this is meant for radishes!"

All the best! and, still waiting for a band swap with you.

Bob

Answer:

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on the flexibility in seaweed vs radishes. Re the rubber band swap we spoke of, I find that I am unable to send a single radish band at present. I am working on a "sleeve" of radish bands and cannot spare a single one right now. In fact, I was going to ask you for some extras to help finish off my arm. Like your astute customer at the green market, I would know that I wore an inappropriate seaweed rubber band. Nothing against seaweed, mind!

Ed., Sewer Raccoon News

No comments: